New era cloud environments and applications such as analytics, mobile and social are driving huge growth in data volumes, making data the new natural resource. But cost-effectively optimising your current storage environments while at the same time exploiting new opportunities is straining storage budgets. The solution — IBM Spectrum Storage™.
IBM Spectrum Storage unlocks the potential of data and increases your business agility and efficiency in ways that weren’t possible until now. Spectrum Storage enhances the speed and efficiency of your storage and simplifies migration to new workloads by:
- Simplifying and integrating storage management and data protection across traditional and new applications
- Delivering elastic scalability with high performance for analytics, big data, social and mobile
- Unifying silos to deliver data without borders with built-in hybrid cloud support
- Optimising data economics with intelligent data tiering from Flash to tape and cloud
- Building on open architectures supporting industry standards including OpenStack and Hadoop
With many solutions now being delivered on a mixed or pure flash platform we have come to know a lot about Flash storage. Flash memory offers reduced energy consumption, requires lesser space than physical hard drives and provides superior performance. IBM Flash storage solutions provide the micro-latency, scalable performance and operational efficiency today’s organizations require to unlock insights from massive volumes of data. IBM FlashSystem storage solutions allow you to do more with less so you can outsmart—not outspend—your competitors